Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our First Dinner

Previously, I told the story of my wonderful suitemates and myself trying to make hot chocolate. Well last Thursday we decided to make dinner. I know what you may be thinking, did you burn the place down?!? No, we didn't and here is the play by play. Photos provided by Sarah one of my suitemates and my friend.

Here is our lovely spread. We fixed salad, maccaroni and cheese, potatoes, and chicken. My job was the sweet tea.



Here we are sitting down after a long hard week of classes to enjoy our first meal together.
At this point we were all sooooo tired of reading syllabi and playing getting to know your classmates games. You know say your name and where you are from, okay and what is your major, what year are you? Wow! So tired of those games, even if I did make new friends.


We have decided to make this a weekly thing because by Thursday we are all pooped! If anyone has any good recipes please let me know. Maybe if we have a recipe we won't endager ourselves and the rest of our building. Who knows, we have a WHOLE year to find out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I taught you well! Paper plates and cups! Good job!