Thursday, July 31, 2008

That is How MUCH!!!



Well today, I ventured out to buy some college supplies. I never knew how many things you have to have to live in a dorm room. I mean seriously they are not that big. I am very lucky (well I thought) because at the great Liberty University you can live in a very nice suite. What they do not tell you is that when you live in a suite you must buy the following: silverware, pots, pans, pizza pans, cups, plates, bowls, and ect. These items are expensive. I am pretty sure I am spent over $300 on just supplies for my room!




So here are some dorm room musts that you just do not think of:




Bath robes or cover-ups are a must if their is a bathroom in your room or not. Also the "bedside buddy" is a great way to store items right next to your bed.


Well I do not want to post every neat little item I thought was just a must have for all college students so I will tell you where to find them.

I did most of my shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I had never been there but they have this helpful checklist for all college students.

A few other items were purchased at the wonderful Target.

1 comment:

Lula! said...

Ahem.
I know someone who bought you a neato basket thingy for your bathroom.

I'm just saying.