Monday, July 28, 2008

First Blog (I know, Cliche)

So basically this is my first blog so I will try to make this at least a little entertaining. My dear friend Leigh Anne the world famous blogger will be helping me through the learning process.
I will be blogging as often as I can from Liberty University. College life from a freshman's eyes. The nervousness is just now setting in but I am so ready! I have read all the brochures and watched all the movies so hopefully I will not be in for too many surprises.


Liberty University


"Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty"

The new Liberty Monogrammed Mountain, apparently it is a big deal!


So here it is my first post, boring as it may be. For anyone that may read this it will get better I promise. Get ready for the life of a college student.

No comments: